Skip to content
- Fold a square piece of paper in half along the diagonal to form a triangle.
- Fold the triangle in half again to make a smaller triangle.
- With the 90 degree angle of triangle pointed down, fold the right 1/3 of the triangle over. Press it down lightly, but do not crease yet.
- Fold the left 1/3 of the triangle over, again pressing down lightly.
- If necessary, adjust the folds so they line up with the sides of the triangle. Crease the folds.
- Cut across the top of the paper to even out the layers.
- While still folded, cut varying shapes from the edges of the triangle. Gently unfold the paper to reveal your unique snowflake!